Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another new job...

For those of you who know me, know that I have to work, (who doesn't right?), but did you know that I enjoy what I do? I enjoy being around people. Some of my jobs are pretty messy, but I still like them. Do you know why? Because not only do my employers recognize the job I do, but they also thank me when I arrive and when I leave. How many of you can say that? How many of you can say that helping others and recognition are enough to keep you motivated?

Unfortunately, while I love my jobs, I have too many. And though I'm appreciated and I know that I am essential to the proper running of the businesses, I'm looking for that one special job. I'm looking to use my degree in a way that will not only help me to prosper but to make me happy as well. I want to work in an environment where I am essential and appreciated. Oh, and I want to work at my own pace and schedule. Sounds too good to be true doesn't it?

Maybe.

But maybe not.

Not long ago I was looking online for at-home jobs (something I seem to do alot lately) and I think I found it. That one job where I'm crucial to the business and to others. That one job that fits into my prosperity time-line -- the completion of my MBA in June of '11. Are you wondering what I'm talking about? No, it's not a get rich fast scheme. It's not a 'fast' anything. It's a real opportunity for a career.

And you know what? I'm excited about it.

I'd tell you, but you might think I am being pushy. But what the heck, I am.

Go here -- if you're interested to know what I'm talking about -- check it out.

http://www.IBOPlus.com/elmorin

In the meantime, I'm going to make more money. So, let me raise my cup to job number six. Cheers to me and anyone who wants to join up.

No comments:

Post a Comment